Wedding Planning Services
This is an opportunity for us to meet, get to know each other a little, and spend time discussing your ideas and visions of the day.
If you're unsure about how a wedding planner can help, or what assistance you are looking for, I am happy to talk through the general overview of planning a wedding and discuss which areas you feel confident with and where you might like help.
I tend not to have set wedding packages and prefer to work with couples to create a bespoke package based on the help you need and your budget.
Following the meeting, I will put together a written proposal and estimate based on the ideas and services we have discussed.
How TogetherNess can help
On-the-day wedding co-ordination
If you are happy with planning your wedding yourselves, but would like to fully embrace the magic of your day, TogetherNess can join the process just before the event. I would love to put all the carefully chosen details together, liaise with suppliers, manage any issues that may arise during the day, and oversee all the co-ordination, leaving you and your guests to relax and enjoy.
This service includes meeting at the venue a few weeks prior to the big day to discuss your decor plans, the order of the day, and to find out details of suppliers.
I will then create a detailed timeline with jobs lists for the day, and be available to help with any problems that may arise approaching the day itself.
On the day (or the day before if required) I will be there to either decorate the venue or oversee the set-up, liaise with and co-ordinate suppliers, take care of all those little jobs that need doing, keep the order of the day running on time, manage any hiccups, and be a friendly support in the background.
"Ness has a great eye for detail and is meticulous at project management. She will be there from dawn, working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure everything exceeds your expectations and the whole day flows seamlessly"
The following morning, when you're in need of a lie in as newlyweds, I can also make sure that everything is carefully packed away.
Prices vary depending on which aspects of this service you require, and size of venue.
Prices for 2020 start from £690. I generally spend between 40 and 60 hours assisting you with pre-planning schedules and managing the day. You can add on styling inspiration, last minute supplier sourcing or extra hours as you wish.
Wedding venue search
I am especially inspired by Wales' often unspoilt wild beauty and we are lucky to be the home of countless picturesque places to wed, many of which have been restored to be energy efficient venues, helping to reduce the carbon footprint of your day.
After carefully talking through what you're looking for in an ideal venue, I will source a selection of locations that match your unique requirements. I will then present a selection of options and be happy to accompany you when visiting "the short list" of venues, to run through all the details of the day and make sure it's just what you're looking for.
If you dream of celebrating under canvas, I can also match up marquee and tent hire with stunning Welsh locations that are happy to accommodate.
This service includes:
* A full search of venues that fit your criteria.
* Liaising with venue managers regarding all the details, including dates, numbers and any special requirements.
* Ongoing communication with the bride and groom.
* A presentation of the short list of possible venues.
* Accompanying the bride and groom when visiting the short listed venues, to establish which one is best suited.
Wales is full of home grown, artisan businesses who aim to make our world a better place by practicing ethical, sustainable, eco-friendly, and organic work ethics.
Over the years I have come to know many extremely talented locals who share in this ethos, including marquee and tent hire, wild flower florists, fabulous home-made wedding cakes, natural makeup artists, wedding henna, celebrants for your own tailored ceremony, silent discos for all-nighters and delicious caterers who can go all organic, gluten free, vegan or anything you fancy.
Putting couples in touch with skilled suppliers who can help to be part of creating your green wedding is a pleasure.
This service includes:
* A consultation with bride and groom to establish what style and range of services you would like at your wedding.
* A clear budget plan.
* Full search of available services for your event.
* Ongoing communication with the bride and groom to make sure you are happy with the services that I’m sourcing.
* Liaising with suppliers to discuss all the details including any special requirements.
* Organising samples, references, and meetings if required.
Creative design and making props
If styling is not your thing, or you have an idea of what you like but are not sure how to make it happen, let me help you with designing your day. Creating beautiful events is what I love to do.
Based on your likes and visions of the day, we can work closely together to come up with an inspiring decor plan that reflects your uniqueness.
I have a passion for re-using, up-cycling, and all things vintage and pre-loved. I have an ever growing collection of past gems that I love to share and am at my happiest up-cycling second hand finds to create one-off props for your special day. Using recycled, sustainable materials I can create wedding signage, archways and much more.. . . . .
This service includes:
* A consultation with the bride and groom to discuss any ideas you have on styles and a vision of the day.
* A clear budget plan.
* Ongoing communication with bride and groom, via email, presenting different ideas for you to like or dislike, until we establish a decor plan and theme that is unique to you.
* Complimentary use of any of our existing props.
* Sourcing and/or making any props required, such as signage or archways.
* Sourcing and liaising with any other suppliers required to bring the vision to life.
* On the day set up, and co-ordination of any other styling services such as florists etc.
* Taking down and packing everything neatly away the following day.
If you are happy with designing your day yourself, but need a few extra bits, I am happy to hire you any props I have, or make you a bespoke archway or signs. I can also come and put up all your carefully chosen decor, leaving you free to pamper yourselves on the day.
Full wedding planning service
Planning any large event can be hugely time consuming, especially if it's not something you have done before, or you happen to be living miles away from where you'd like to hold your wedding.
If you would like support planning your Welsh wedding from beginning to end, I will happily put together a bespoke, full wedding planning package to include any or all of the above depending on your personal requirements and budget.
All my estimates are based on £17/hr, and I would typically spend around 200 hours fully planning a wedding.
To talk through your ideas and receive a personal estimate get in touch to book a complimentary consultation - The adventure starts here.